Voting for the FTA Multimodal Awards is now open, with the finalists announced...
The finalists are:-
- The Seafreight Operator of the Year Award - sponsored by Freightliner - Maersk, CMA CGM, MSC, Evergreen, P&O Ferries, MOL, Containerships and Seatruck Ferries
- The Air Cargo Operator of the Year Award - sponsored by Pallite - UPS, KLM, RAF Brize Norton, Cathay Pacific, Virgin and Eva Air
- The Road Freight Operator of the Year Award- sponsored by Dachser - Wincanton, Eddie Stobart, Malcolm Logistics, Simpex , DHL/JLR Team, ARS Altmann, France Line and Maritime Transport
- The Rail Freight Operator of the Year Award - sponsored by Howard Tenens - DB Cargo, Freightliner, GB Railfreight, Malcolm Logistics and Eurotunnel
- The Port Operator of the Year Award - sponsored by Impact Handling - DP World Southampton, ABP, PD Ports, Peel Ports, The Bristol Port Company, Forth Ports and Belfast Harbour
- The 3PL of the Year Award - sponsored by Dennison - Dimerco, Agility, DSV, Unsworth, Expeditors, Ligentia, Advanced Supply Chain/ASOS Team, CML - Core Management Logistics and Grange Shipping
The Young Logistics Professional and Infrastructure Development Awards are still open for nominations and will be judged by the Multimodal panel.
One of the highlights of the industry's calendar - the FTA Multimodal Awards 2017 is shaping up to be a sell out.
Hosted by cricket legend David Gower, the evening will feature 11 awards across modal and general categories. There are also two FTA environmental awards.
Held at the spectacular VOX venue at the NEC - over 800 guests are expected to attend.
Sponsors of the evening include Freightliner, Kuehne + Nagel, Dennison Trailers, Dachser, Howard Tenens, Pallite, Apex Supply Chain and Impact Handling
Other categories are:-
- The Award for Contribution to Environmental Sustainability in partnership with the FTA
- The FTA LCRS Award - sponsored by Bridgestone
- The Young Logistics Professional of the Year Award - sponsored by Kuehne + Nagel
- Infrastructure Innovation of the Year Award - sponsored by Apex Supply Chain Technologies
- The Multimodal Personality of the Year
- The Multimodal Exhibitor of the Year Award
Tickets for the awards a very competiitively priced at £125/head. This includes all entertainment, champagne reception, beers and wines on the table and a superb three course supper. To book your place or table click here