Clarion Events has announced that the Port of Rotterdam has confirmed their partnership for the 20th Annual EMEA Supply Chain & Logistics Summit & Expo 2018.
The Port of Rotterdam continuously strives to be the smartest port. Whether this concerns port call optimization, data sharing or the internet of things, they are constantly searching for ways to improve the logistics chain via Rotterdam and creating more added value for their customers.
From June 4 -6, 2018, at the EMEA Supply Chain & Logistics Summit & Expo, the Port of Rotterdam will present its latest developments in the port and their initiatives on digitalisation.
Next to speaking at the conference, the port of Rotterdam will host Day 1 for a special insight into the gateway to Europe. There will be an onsite workshop followed by a boat tour and dinner reception in the evening.
If you would like to find out more about the latest innovative solutions that Port of Rotterdam are working on and their involvement in the upcoming event, then access the link below to see more:
As the leading event for the Supply Chain and Logistics industries, 2018 sees the Summit move to the Benelux region to take advantage of one Europe’s key markets.
· Three day, multi-stream summit with exclusive off-site workshops running on day one – Experience first-hand the realities of a choice of interest areas including the Port of Rotterdam. Others to be announced shortly.
· Over 600 attendees including the thought leaders, disruptors and innovators from both supply chain and logistics
· 85+ speakers highlighting their wins and challenges from the past 12 months
· 70+ carefully selected Commercial Partners – Take advantage of one-to-one time with the leading solution providers alongside unparalleled content
· Facilitated networking activities including evening receptions, site visits and private lunches with key speakers
For more information visit sclsummit.com