There’s still time to enter the UK's Flagship Awards for the Logistics Industry. The FTA Logistics Awards 2018, the only awards for the industry and by the industry, celebrate the best of the best from this vital sector – including operators who move goods by road, rail, sea and air, and the industries that depend on the efficient movement of goods such as Retail, Manufacturing, Construction and Public Sector.
All shortlisted entrants for the awards will also have their entry professionally researched and written up for your own communications. Finalists and winners will also be showcased by FTA across our industry publications and social channels – and of course attract the recognition they deserve across trade and national media.
Categories for Logistics Awards 2018
- Road Freight Operator of the Year
- Rail Freight Operator of the Year
- Air Cargo Operator of the Year
- Sea Freight Operator of the Year
- Retail Shipper of the Year (for retailers or their logistics partner)
- Manufacturing Shipper of the Year (for manufacturers or their logistics partner)
- Logistics Champion of the Year for Diversity
- Logistics Partner of the Year (consultants, recruitment, technology, services)
- Most Innovative Product of the Year
- Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Logistics Champion of the Year for Essential Services or Public Services
So what are you waiting for, please submit your awards entry by 21 September!
This year the awards Gala dinner features a welcome speech from the Rt Hon Chris Grayling MP and post dinner entertainment from Dara O’Briain, one of the best-known faces on British TV.
We will also be announcing the annual FTA Lifetime Achievement Award, in recognition of a significant contribution to keeping UK industry at the forefront of the global economy. It will also be a great opportunity to recognise and celebrate the massive contribution which our sector makes to UK Plc, keeping Britain trading and powering the flow of goods across the economy at such a critical time.
FTA’s Logistics Awards will provide an unforgettable evening of conversation, networking and insights from some of the sector’s biggest names. It’s a great opportunity to celebrate and reward the achievement in your teams, host business partners, and be part of The Logistics event of the year.
Enter now by clicking HERE